Friday, October 2, 2009

In Moderation....

The project continued to happen today.  The project also was not the focus of today.  I think both things are good things.   I like that the plan is working.  The project will continue to live as we continue to go about our lives.

Two things of note:

It's impossible to be inconspicuous in bright yellow.  I keep catching people's eye.  This is great if I want some attention, This is bad if I am interested in espionage.

I think I need to research more women in Blues.  I've always thought Bonnie Raitt played country music but apparently she also plays the Blues.  Today she taught me that I "shouldn't go 'round advertisin' my man".  I think this means that if I talk to highly of him, another woman might snap him up. 

Well, I'd like to see them TRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment