Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Chartreuse to you too...


IMG_3236, originally uploaded by artinlifeproject.

Take 5 minutes to Google Images "Yellow". Go thru a few pages and than Google Images "Shades of Yellow". I promise it will make your day a better day.

My world is:

Tasty Lemon Bars, My yellow Neo-Futurist shirt (From Lindsay), Yellow Baby Sweatshirts, A Yellow Tire Swing, Yellow Semi-Truck in the parking lot on a gray day, Yellow Leaves, Bananas (still yellow and not brown), Adie's Yellow Bicycle Wheel, Yellow Sun, Yellow Flannel Dresses (e-mails from jack FILLED with yellow dresses).

Amber, Goldenrod, Chartreuse, Apricot, Mustard, Saffron, Flax.

Last week I commented a few times how I was already growing weary of yellow.

Well, Yellow and I have reunited. I think it's love.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic ...ya'll match so cute..you in yellow dress and Max in his sweatshirt...love it, just love it! love thy earth, Anna

    ReplyDelete