Monday, November 30, 2009

Goodbye, Brown!


IMG_3629, originally uploaded by artinlifeproject.
This month was not an easy month and I'm glad it's finally over. I've talked about a lot of things this month and so I'm going to focus on the stuff that was left out.

Oh Brown. It was (mostly) easy wearing brown. After the bright yellow and with the down turn this month took for me, brown was a little respite. I really blended in with brown. Most of my brown clothes were very casual so I did have a bit of a hard time when it came to dressing up for things like interviews and going out. Now that I've reached the end of the month, I'm glad to be down with it. I look forward to getting back to something delicious and green will be perfect.

Some brown things I loved this month: all the beautiful brown leaves, meggy's brown shoes, a brown beaver at the zoo, max's brown striped sweater, the rich brown color of the piano in our living room.

Moving on......(i'm a bit exhausted this evening).......
Did you know we went to the zoo not once but twice this month? It's true and it was LOVELY. We love the zoo. A lot. Particularly Max. It was nice because the second time we went he remembered the experience from before and knew exactly what we were doing and was very excited about it. Max has a great love of animals and really enjoyed them all. However his most favorite Zoo things are the Train, the carousal and the Bronze Ape Statues the simulate the sounds they make. My favorite animals? Always, Always, Always the Warthog and the Hippo.

I've mentioned before that Max is having a problem audibly and verbally distinguishing B,C,D & E. I think they all sound the same to him. He gets them about 50% of the time. He does know square really well and the color brown. He's got 2 down pretty well and has been know to count the steps he walks down up to the number 10 (He's brilliant, I know!)

We did a terrible, terrible job at making the beds. We failed so miserably that I'm sad to say that we probably only made the beds a handful of times. Although, to be fair , this month was kind of rough and getting out of bed each day was considered a small miracle.

Finally, I've wrote so much about the classical music, I will say little more. Except to say, a month gave me just enough time to barely scratch the surface of this lovely genre and I look forward to revisting it when I can.

Now.....on to green.....

1 comment:

  1. Ah, life will be easier this month...GREEN, its everywhere...best of all, Green Christmas Trees!
    Hugs, Anna

    ReplyDelete