Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Barns burnt down. Now I can see the moon.

I've cried. I've wallowed.  I've asked "Why?".  I've been angry.  I've laid in bed too much.

I think it's o.k. to "be where I am at".  I think it's important that I processed what was happening to my body both physically and emotionally.  I'm not over it but I'm ready to move on.

Which is great because you and I? We have a lot to talk about!

Such as:

Our trip to the zoo
Brown (with pictures!)
Clay Adventures
Square
E

With two short weeks left of this month, you can guarantee in the next few days I will definitely be picking up the blogging pace!

In fact, there MAY (hint, hint) even be a day or two of double postings!  Double Postings?!?!?!? Yes, Indeed.

(P.S. Remember that fancy little gallery job I mentioned?! Totally got it!  I'm definitely starting to see that moon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment