Monday, November 23, 2009

Explanation - E!

So, today I started a new job. Is it a dream job? No. Is it a job that matches my current skills and experience? No. Is it a job in my field? Yes. Am I incredibly grateful for ANY job? Yes.

This job requires me to dress all in black. (No, I will not be working in a Funeral Home. ) As mentioned, any paid gig allows me to deviate from the color of the month. This is definitely a paid gig. Will I wear brown (almost green) before work? Yes. Will I wear Brown (almost green) after work? Yes.

Moving on to E!

Every elite endeavor exacts extraordinary energy.

"EEEK!", exclaimed Eva.

Early each evening, Edgar eats eggs.

Enormous elephant ears escaped Ethiopia's evil.

Envious Emily Examined Ella's Exquisite Earrings.

Enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment