Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'd Love To....

.....write all about our really fun and amazing zoo trip yesterday, I'd love to talk about the Letter D and all its divine and delicious delights.  I'd love to talk about how it's hip to be square or how making the bed in the morning is coming along quite naturally.

But I can't.  Because I'm sick.  Sick in more ways than one.  Also, one of my dearest friends who I haven't seen in a year and a half is coming to Chicago tomorrow and I'm too busy being giddy about her arrival (and pretending not to be sick) to articulate on anything else.  Finally, I've been interviewing for a small little gig at a fun little gallery and I really want this job and I'd love to talk all about it but I don't want to jinx it.

Instead, I WILL say that I can't find a single brown thing I"m willing to interview in so I'm announcing that  I"m taking my Free Day tomorrow.

And I'd love to have some witty end to tie this whole post together but really?  I've got nothing for ya today.

No comments:

Post a Comment