Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Then December it is......

December is:

Number:  3
Letters:  FG
Color:  Green
Shape:  Diamond
Music:  Folk
Medium:  Fabric
Outing:  Shedd Aquarium
Habit: Cleaning up for 15 mins before bedtime

Some initial thoughts:

Green and Folk music are things that I kind of like a lot and I'm glad to come back to something with a bit of familiarity.

However, as I was downloading Folk music onto my Ipod, I realized it is a very ambiguous genre.  There are lots of gray areas (Folk-Rock, Indie-Folk, Neo-Folk, Folk-Country, Folk-Pop).  I think I need to do some research on the true meaning of Folk music as soon as I can.  In the meantime, today was spent listening to some James Taylor and we liked it a lot.

Can you believe it's december already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment