Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pop Music

Oh how I love pop music. I mean, of course, I love pop music. Popular music is popular for a reason right? I've long held the slight (read: very) annoying stance that if a lot of people like something, I no longer like it. (read: I adored OKGO until they made it big). This is a shame and comes from this need I have to be "different". (I told you it was really annoying.)

So, I've loved this pop music thing. I've hit the classics - Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, etc and then I moved on to what people are listening to lately and then there is LADY GAGA. Holy Mother of Christ, I love Lady Gaga. In fact, just in case you missed this phenomenon (because listen, I certainly did) I've posted 3 links to her youtube videos to catch you up. Watch all 3 and put a napkin under your chin to catch the drool.







1 comment:

  1. Glad you discovered Lady Gaga...I'm a huge fan. She is the "one step further out there, modern day Madonna". I was a huge Madonna fan back in her day too. Lady Gaga rocks!!!
    Love thy Earth, Anna

    ReplyDelete