Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March Madness

March is:

Number: 6
Letters: LM
Shape: Circle
Color: Blue
Music: Polka/Pop
Medium: Musical Instruments (Also carrying over paper)
Destination: Nature Museum
New Habit: No Eating Out/Take Out/Ordering In

I decided that I wouldn't torture myself or those around me by listening to Polka music for an entire month. I'm crazy but not that crazy. I also decided that I know very little about current popular music and could benefit from a month of listening to what everyone else is listening to. I think this is a wise decision all the way around.

Also, remember how I said I was a rule breaker? Yup....I'm just gonna keep breaking them rules. Especially since the minute that paper was the medium of a month (a medium i absolutely ADORE working with) I stopped making things with paper. I also have a really good idea for a series using paper and will be carrying it along to March.

March is also the month that Max will turn 3. I have a good feeling about this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment