Monday, January 4, 2010

Orange you glad it's January?

JANUARY is:


Letters: HI
Number: 4
Color: Orange
Shape: Rectangle
Music: Hip-Hop/Rap (I've added rap since it's so closely linked.)
Medium: Dance
Location: Chinatown 
Habit: Drink 8 cups of water a day


From the moment I first saw this month's line-up I was pretty excited.  It seemed like a lot of fun.  So, far that's come true.   Wearing orange has been VERY easy for the baby, he kind of has a lot of the orange stuff. (Except for pajamas.  We are going to revert back the bedtime rule.)  Me?  I have very very little and I may have to allow myself to not wear orange to Yoga unless I can come up some stuff pretty quickly..  I think a trip to the thrift store is in order, I also think that I will be doing a lot more laundry then in green month.


I know very little about hip-hop and rap and would really love some suggestions of artists both current and classic.


We got the dance portion covered. ;)  Our kitchen dance sessions are legendary (what's that quote? Famous among dozens? :P )


Additionally, in all the holiday hub-bub we never made it to the Shedd Aquarium, so I will be adding that onto this months activities.


So, that's it.  I'm relishing the relative quiet and hibernation of these winter months to really focus on this project, my home, family and body.  As the Black-Eyed Peas told me this afternoon - "Let's Get It Started". Yes, Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment