Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Obsessed

So, I've been waiting the entire project for this exact moment.  In fact, I've been very surprised that it hasn't come sooner.  I'm talking about the music aspect of my project.  Nothing, Not any of the musical genres so far have hit me the way hip hop has.  I LOVE it. L.O.V.E. it.  And I'm dancing.  I'm dancing in my kitchen. I'm dancing up and down my hallway.  I'm like an orange colored blur as I groove around my life. It's gotten to the point that Max has had enough - "NO DANCING!" he cries as I plug in my ipod.  "NO DANCING!" he cries as I gyrate with the broom.  And then? He dances and dances and dances and he looks so cute dancing that I think my heart might explode.

This.  This orange, hip-hop, dancing business. To feel this way about these things is what this project is all about.

Generally, I've been in an overall better state.  Nothing has changed (well, except for the massive amounts of yoga.  90 mins every.single.day. in a 105degree room.).  All the same issues are still there.  It's my outlook that's improved.  I was so glad to kiss away 2009.  2010 makes me feel hopeful.

And so I close with the song that I listen to at least 10 times a day

ROC NATION!! WHAT??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment