Monday, February 1, 2010

Feeling Orange but Sometimes Blue (A January Recap)

As I mentioned before, January's activities was a lovely expression of this project. I really liked the orange. I really liked the Hip Hop (although I noticed that the music made me feel a bit more "bad ass" and slightly more aggressive). Max liked Hip Hop. (WE LOVED THE DANCING!) He has a lot of orange clothes. However, he's completely confused when it comes to the letters. He pretty much thinks every letter is "B". ;)

I tried to go back to the roots of the project and right an entry about each category. However, I just couldn't come up with anything clever to write about rectangles. So, rectangles were largely overlooked. Which is a shame, because I never had any against rectangles.

Finally, I realized that I'm consistently awful with the new habits. I was drinking SO much water (probably well over the 8 cups a day), until it was what I was SUPPOSED to do. I'm going to explore this much more in the coming months.

This month got a bit off track due to a little unexpected trauma. In contrast to the last few months, I'm hoping February will be calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment